Please note the DSS software only runs on Windows Operating Systems. We recommend installing it on a laptop for portability.
Installing the DSS
- Download the DSS software here, making sure you save the download somewhere you can easily find it
- The file is downloaded as a .zip, we need to extract this. Right-click on the file and click extract or extract all (or open an unzipping program and extract the folder)
- Finally, open the unzipped folder, and click on the Delta_Solar_System program
- (To check if you have corectally unzipped the file, up the top click the drop down, Monitor Mode, if this is blank, redo step 2
Installing the Drivers
- Download the driver software here, making sure you save the download somewhere you can easily find it
- Locate the downloaded file and click on it
- If it prompts you, click Run and follow the steps through the installation process.
You are now able to connect your laptop to your inverter