Our Solar inverter replacement process is very simple:
- Lodge a warranty RMA form online and provide all the required information (DC and AC Voltages). A replacement unit will be sent to you within 10 working days.
Delays may occur if the required information is not provided or if there is no stock for your model. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Once the replacement unit arrives, swap over the units and place the old one in the box that the new one came in. You should contact a Solar Professional for the replacement.
- You must Organize a collection of the old inverter as it needs to return to us. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive the paperwork and collection date via email.
The collection must be arranged within 1 month after receiving the replacement. Delta reserves the right to invoice you for the unit sent if no contact is made within this time frame.
- The inverter is collected and returns to our warehouse where it is tested. This takes 1~3 weeks depending on transport delays and quantity of units in the queue.
- If the inverter is found to be faulty, a reimbursement of $150 AUD can be claimed by either the electrician or end user. This scheme is in place to compensate the labour cost of replacing the inverters only. Initial system assessment is not covered by the warranty.Payments are done monthly.