The E09: No Grid error message is frequently caused by something on the AC side of the inverter and not the inverter itself.
- Ensure the AC plug is securely connected underneath the inverter.
- If you have one, check the AC isolator underneath or next to the inverter to ensure it is in good condition and switched on
- Check the ‘Solar Supply Main Switch’ in the switch board, to ensure the switch in the on position
- On the screen of the inverter, while the error message is being displayed, press SEL until you reach the ‘Utility’ page, and take note of the Voltage and Frequency. Please take a photo of this.
- If the ‘Utility’ voltage on the screen is 0V — There is something on the AC side of the system that is causing no AC voltage to reach the inverter. Get your solar installer to check the AC side of your system.
- If the ‘Utility’ voltage on the screen is around 240V, while the error message is being displayed — Take a photo or video and submit a Return Request by clicking here (We will ask for these photos to process the request).